Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, gobble gobble...

Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving! May your day be filled with love and hopefully some turkey, stuffing and a little pumpkin pie! 


Just wanted to share with you a Thanksgiving card I created for Scrapbook and Cards Today's World Card Making celebration over their blog which consisted of hourly inspiration using various Page Maps sketches AND lots of goodie giveaways which are still up for grabs!

I haven't posted too many scrappy projects lately because I am still buried under a huge pile of scraps.  Since the beginning of September I have been busy with a finishing a client album, a family wedding album, various team assignments and prepping class workshops that I will be teaching later this week at the Toronto Creativ Festival and Oshawa Scrapfest so yes, September has been one c-r-a-z-y month! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Great card. Hope I see you at Scrapfest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!