Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Week long Scor-pal and DCWV


It's Scor-pal meets Diecuts with a View (DCWV) for some bloggin fun! 

Visit both the Scor-pal blog and DCWV blog each day this week to see more project ideas and to enter for chances to win some great prizes. To be entered into the random drawing for a Scor-buddy prize simply leave a comment over on the Scor-pal blog each day for a chance to win.  Deadline to enter is Monday Oct 29, good luck!

There will be other ways to earn extra chances to win as well, so be watching for those announcements each day.

Here is my sneak peek of an Autumn mini album.  Full photos of the project will be posted on the Scor-pal blog this Wednesday.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Virginia, I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to see this entire album!!!!. It looks amazing from just this sneak peek. I'll be looking for it on Wed. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!