Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cheerful notecards

I like to start my project with a clean desk but within minutes of starting something it begins to clutter up pretty fast.  Y'all know what I'm talking about, right? When I start pushing away my supplies in that familiar semi-circle pattern , when I can barely see  my craft mat, when I stir the up the pile even more looking for that teeny brad, the strip of ribbon, a diecut piece to finish my project I know the descent into a creative spiral fun is just beginning!  I can understand the clutter-free benefits of going digital scrapbooking...for me I am perfectly content with my pile of mess, the messier the better!



I made some cheerful note cards for Anna's teacher.  Today is her birthday and I know she is crafty so hopefully she will enjoy having some ready-made note cards to use.  Here is a peek at the first three (I finished 2 more later on).  I used up the bright papers and diecuts from Kaiser Kraft Fine and Sunny collection that was leftover from a house mini album I made earlier for the Accucut challenge contest earlier this year.  Kaiser has some fabulous diecuts collectables, if you see them and like the colours and theme, I would suggest picking up a a package because it will go a l-o-n-g way.  I still have tons left and will definitely keep using up this stash.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!