Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Save the date April 12, 2013 Scrapfest Kitchener

Cropfest in Cambridge this past weekend was oh- so fabulous!  Who wouldn't love to be wearing their warm comfy jammies (it was PJ themed crop) and scrap the weekend away.  I must admit, secretly I was a little jealous, LOL.
Thank you to all the ladies who joined me for my classes- you gals were wonderful!

To the Cropfest team of Lisa , Sandra, Lorna, and Michelle (who was my awesome T.A)- thank you for being such wonderful hosts and I cannot wait for next year!  Lastly, thank you to Scor-pal and My Minds Eye for their support!

Yup! next year 2013- Save the dates April 12/13 for Scrapfest Kitchener and May 3/4 for Cropfest Barrie.  I'll be at both events and looking forward to sharing a few more paper crafting classes with you.

I put together a very themed specific class sample for 2013 Scrapfest Kitchener and wanted to show it at Cropfest to get an idea if it would be a class people might be interested in taking.  The response was very positive and the ladies seemed to be all 'ears' in hearing more about the class.

Here is a little peeky about what I'm talking about.  Notice the bright primary colours and ears...if you are guessing Disney- the most magical place on earth- you are right!  This will be a mini-album technique class where I've designed a very fun and funky gate-fold album, a decorated file folder to hold tickets and brochures, and bonus page layouts.  If you are a Disney fan, I think you will like this class!  More details to follow when Scrapfest Kitchener 2013 registration opens next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!