Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cartes en blanc

Inspired by the simplicity, elegance and spontaneity of what I have read about Diner en blanc, here is my scrappy version, let's call it Cartes en blanc.  It really was spur of the scrappy moment, I was clearing my table for my next dt project assignment and while putting these stamps away I thought about making some quick holiday cards 'en blanc' style.  

 
In keeping with the white , simple, and elegant theme, I dry embossed the background and stamped the sentiment in black.   In no time, these cards were made and could definitely be easily reproduced assembly style for some quick gift card sets.

 



Thanks for stopping by...gotta get back to starting my project assignment.


 

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!