Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Core'dinations and Scor-pal week!

It's Scor-pal teaming up with Core'dinations this week to share with you some fun projects!
Be sure to visit both the Scor-pal blog and Core'dinations blog each day this week to see more project ideas and to enter for chances to win some great prizes.



I love polka dots and the Core-dinations Tillie Dot card stock is super cute!  You can use the embossed texture card stock as or sand them down to reveal the white core.  I decided to do a bit of both for the base of my scrapbook page.


I placed green Tillie Dot cardstock (embossed side down) on to my Scor-pal tool and scored a random grid pattern.  I knew I was going to use 2.75 square inch photos so I just made sure I had some 3 x 3 squares in my grid pattern which will frame my photos.


After scoring, I flipped the dot card stock over and sanded the dots in a swirling pattern.  I am trying to mimic a bit of snow falling as my page is about my daughter having fun building her North Pole village houses.  

I used the light brown woodgrain Cosmo Cricket Core Impression pack and Cosmo Cricket's Jolly Days pattern papers to embellish my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!