Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Scrapbook and Cards Today Winter issue!

It's here, it's here!


Also, check out their blog everyday because starting this week Catherine has put together an amazing 12 days of Christmas- you do not want to miss this!!


I cannot wait to curl up on the couch in my jammies, cup of tea, some biscuits and soak this Winter issue in!

I was thrilled to be asked to create a set of holiday and valentine themed cards using Pink Paislee's beautiful City Sidewalks collection, and to add that extra sparkly finishing touch I used Queen & Co. twinkling brads and pearls- love these!

My absolute fav product to use were the postage journal tags and banner shapes (I didn't use them as banners but I did string twine through them as accents).  Also, the names of the papers like 'special delivery' and 'Santa's workshop' found on the bar code strips were perfect to use as labels too. 

 

This tag fits perfectly matted under the window diecut from Memory Box giving you the impression you are looking out the window to a Christmas scene of Santa and some children.

Had fun with my circle punch to create this scalloped tree, I added the Queen &Co. jewels to the circle centres.   The subway graphic under the tree is a pre-printed tag that I trimmed to a banner shape.


And finally, a Valentine themed card.  I used the pre-printed journal tags as the words do fit the theme.



1 comment:

Your comments always brighten my day!