Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Still snow covered...

Since it is still winter white outside I thought I would share a few pics of Anna's history display on early Inuit culture.  She created a cross-section of an igloo using marshmallows.  The key is LOTS of icing sugar and a balloon in the centre or gravity will takeover!  Inside she made a twig platform , a seal oil lamp and a pair of boots.

She made most of the objects with modelling clay, this is very cool stuff because it's like play-doh and once you bake it, you can paint and draw on it.








I don't mind winters, especially when there is blanket of snow covering the ground and the white really brightens up what would have been a grey abd cloudy day.


Stay safe and warm!

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm impressed what a great project it brilliant really she will get an A+ for this thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!