Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

April Showers bring May Flowers!

Let's hope that is true!  We had some very Spring like weather this past weekend and then some rain showers Sunday evening, all is good...just no more snow please!!

The garden centres are starting to stock up, I saw some gorgeous pansies this on the shelves and so I couldn't help but be inspired by such pretty flowers! 

As you know...I am 'clean and simple' scrapper kinda gal, give me some stickers, pre-printed sentiment labels, a little twine and some pretty pattern paper I can usually whip up a card pretty fast.  Luckily manufacturers do all the hard work in coordinating these pretty elements for us already.  For example, Echo Park's (love them!) For the Record collection just does that:


Here is a quickie card I posted over at Scrapbook and Card Today's blog:



I did add a pleated ribbon to finish the card.  I'll show you how easy-peasy it is to do that later this week.  Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Virginia, what a great talent you have!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!