Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby Time!

Just doing a little thinking..

Look at this cutie patootie...aww so sweet...just weeks old in this photo and so precious this little darling, I wonder what he is dreaming about?


And surfing the net I see these 2 adorable baby collections from Echo Park, omg so darn c-u-t-e!!



Hmm...I think to myself how about a Baby Time layouts class?  I thought about doing a gender neutral class but looking at these 2 collections I think doing just 'baby girl' or 'baby boy' works better.  I would design them side by side and I would teach them simultaneously, you just need to pick 'boy' or 'girl' class kit.  I have lots of page ideas swirling in my head such as capturing everyday precious moments to stuff you might have saved like hospital band, ultrasound photos, first haircut kind of stuff...

I am thinking this would be a class for Scrapfest Oshawa this coming Fall, let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Virginia! I bought the boy bundle of papers above from Echo Park at ScrapFest last weekend and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Would love to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take another class from you! Would you consider selling the kit if we can't make it to Scrapfest?

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!