Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Scrapfest Kitchener Wrap-up

Had a wonderful time this past weekend at Scrapfest Kitchener.  Thank you to Lisa Furtney and her amazing team for another successful Scrapfest.  Waving 'hello' to all the ladies who took time out of their busy shopping schedule (and there was alot of shopping to do in the marketplace, ha) to take my classes, you ladies were awwe-some!!  I have sent all the pdf class files to the participants who requested one but had a few emails bounce backs, if you did not receive yours please email me.

Here's a pic of one of my classes in progress and a few prize winners.


Last but not least I wanted to give a huge thank you to my gal pals- Mary, Myra, and Lancia! Wonderful friends by day and 'Virginia's teaching assistants during Scrapfest' who take lots of abuse from me (wink wink).  Seriously you gals kept it together for me, keeping me in check and taking care of all the little details!

Next stop for me is Barrie Cropfest (May 3-4)  just a few weeks away and is the same weekend as National Scrapbook Day!  If you are on the fence about booking the weekend away--jump off the fence now and book some scrappy therapy time, you deserve it!  Registration details are here.
Hope to see you there!


4 comments:

  1. I stopped by to see what the fuss was all about, I mean, shop. ;) We were there for FOUR hours. Just shopping. I kid you not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- yay! definitely worth the drive to Kitchener!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rona - 4 hours is nothing! Last year I spent 10 hours there and I did not work in a booth...just shopping and visiting everyone.

    I attended your class Virginia and loved it. My style of scrapping for sure. I received the pdf file ,thanks. and was wondering where do you get the small candy dots that we used. I cannot find them but maybe if I knew their offical name I search some more. Some help please. They are easy to use and so pretty on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MaryAnn!
      The silver dots are called Candi by Craftworkcards.

      They come in all sorts of colours! If you have a LSS close to you, they might have them or could order them in, you get A TON in a package.

      Hope this helps :)

      Delete

Your comments always brighten my day!