Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Exciting News!


It's been in the works for a few months and I'm totally stoked about finally being able to share the news!  Y'all know I love the teaching and education part of this hobby and when I received an  invitation to join the cast of some very talented and celebrated instructors at the Art Studio @ Scrapbook News and Review, I was over the moon!  I have to admit along with the joy was a little bit of apprehension as designing and delivering on-line classes is totally new territory for me.  Luckily for me the Art Studio team have been absolutely amazing with their support, experience, and advice so I think this newbie is going to do okay!

Does this mean I'll stop with my in-classroom workshops, no way! I have more news about that in a later post.  Often I get emails from people who can't attend my workshops asking if  I can sell just the instructions on how to make the fancy fold cards or a mini album.  I look forward to creating classes that are technique driven using some innovative paper cutting, folding, scoring techniques.  These type of projects you can re-create in any theme with your own supplies on hand.  I guess you can sort of call it 'paper engineering' type of projects.  Yup, trading in my iron ring for some paper, glue, and scissors!

You can read more about here at this link, Art Studio @ SNR, it's their anniversary month and they are having some awesome prize give aways too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!