Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Paper Smooches and Scor-pal!

Paper Smooches and Scor-pal have teamed up this week.  I'm excited to share with you a cute little gift card holder I made using Paper Smooches Retail Therapy stamp set and the Scor-pal tool.




The construction of this circle card uses the popular double-pocket card style.  Below I've included the steps on how to create the double-pocket and I've added the circle twist at the end.

First, start with an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper and score into equal quadrants at 4.25 inches vertically and 5.5 inches horizontally.


Then follow the folding steps below:


 





 

To keep the circle card together, use thin Scor-tape along the bottom half of each panel to secure the pocket together.  This double pocket card would also be a fun addition to your scrapbook pages to hold journaling tags too!




To win some fantastic prizes, be sure to drop by the Paper Smooches and Scor-pal blogs for some prize draws, good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love these pockets!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!