Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pretty Pleats

Happy Friday, I am back to share with you a (click on link for all the steps) blog tutorial I posted over at Scrapbook and Cards on how to make pretty pleats with your Scor-pal tool.


Earlier this week I shared a Spring card:



Today I want to share a layout where pleating a little ribbon can highlight elements of your page.


Have fun making your own pretty pleats!

Have a wonderful weekend, I am all packed and headed to Barrie for some fun times at Cropfest!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card - can you tell me who makes that birdie stamp? Thank you, and continued success & creativity to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vianna, thanks! The bird is a sticker that is part of the Echo Park's For the Record paper collection pack. Hope this helps!

      Delete

Your comments always brighten my day!