Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Side Step Card with SEI papers

I love making the side step card.  It's a fabulous way to use lots of pretty pattern papers to play up your card theme.

I am using SEI's Think of Me card maker paper pack, just flipping through this cheerful collection makes me happy, hope you have fun giving this card style a try, you'll love it!

Supplies: SEI Think of Me card maker pack, Scor-pal tool, EK success punches, diamond wrap.




The side step card fits flat into an envelope, when the card is opened it reveals beautiful cascading layers.



Here is a little tutorial on how to create a side-step card:

 


You have just created your side-step card, have fun decorating each step!


Have an 'awesome' day!

2 comments:

  1. I too love this type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to give this a try! I love special cards like this! Thank you sooooo much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!