Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

A creative mess!

To most non-scrappers, the photo below might look like a huge messy clutter situation but to many scrap bookers it just one fine creative mess!  My craft area was looking like this for the last while as I took on a client project and I'm happy to say the album is finished- a total of  30 pages.




Here are a few peeks at some of the embellishing on the pages.  The overall theme of the album was love and romance and I used lots of vellum quotes.  Vellum adds a wonderfully delicate layer and I like to punch out a pretty border along the edges.


Here I used cheerful DCWV pattern papers and fussycut out some clouds.  I printed banners and used the clouds to display the banners.


This page was of random little things that are enjoyed by the couple. 


I like to layer pattern paper underneath vellum for a subtle hint of colour behind the quote.


My client was really happy with how this album turned out.  It's always rewarding when you create something special that you know will be a treasured keepsake.  There is a special page at the very end of the album which I will post about a bit later.

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous Virginia. Your client must have adored it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!