Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Crafty canvas bags

What to do with some giggling girls after a late night of movie in their jammies and some sugary cupcakes.  Hmmm...need to channel this energy into something fun and messy of course!


I prepared a few supplies for the girls to paint canvas bags.  We used acrylic craft paints and some Sharpie paint pens.  Love these paints pens, just like a pen you can write with them and are fantastic when you want a little more control.  Works great on painting on all surfaces, even rocks too!
 
 

I made some monograms stencils and few other shapes with my Cameo.


Anna painted her monogram with an ombre effect.


 Here's are the finished bags, I think they turned out fantastic!


Wishing everyone a wonderful Canada Day Holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!