Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Don't be sad when A Perfect Summer is all gone!

Say what!  "A Perfect Summer' gone, it's a good thing. (Martha Stewart voice).

I'll explain.  So happy that almost all of the summer elements sheet from Echo Park's 'A Perfect Summer'  is empty because this means I've finished my layouts for my on-line class, woot!   It's called Sensational Summer Layouts Recipes and it will be released this Friday June 21 (see comment below) at The Art Studio @ SNR!  All you need is the latest Echo Park A Perfect Summer collection pack, some neutral card stock, your basic toolkit and a few punches.  Print out my class recipes or download them to your computer and you are ready to cook up some uber delicious Summer layouts!

In my class, I share cool ways to combine pattern papers and use elements in fun ways.   I get a kick from knowing that I've used as much of the collection pack as I possible can, this way I don't have to worry about any leftovers to store or collect.  I created 5 double page layouts but when I looked at what was leftover I couldn't help but to try to squeeze more pages out of the scraps and ended up creating three bonus 12 x 12 pages!

5 double page layouts

3 single page layouts
I had so much fun creating this class and I hope you do too. Enjoy the summer days and all the busy activities that come along with it, then wind down with some sweet crafting time!  I'll share with you an example of a page made from the class kit tomorrow.

**Sorry there has been a delay in getting this class uploaded, as soon as I know the new date I'll post right away.  Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your understanding.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 21, 2013

    Do you have leftover kits? Will you be teaching at Cropfest in Cambridge?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!