Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sensational Summer Layout Recipes on-line class

Here in Southern Ontario we are being teased with snippets of summer weather and I hope the planning/designing for my summer layouts class will bring out the sunshine for good!

First, I just have to 'shout' how much I love Echo Park!  Just when I think they have released my favourite collection, they come out with something that is my new favourite.  Lori Whitlock's "A Perfect Summer" collection is so-oo fabulous!



My Sensational Summer Layouts Recipes, scheduled for release at The Art Studio @ SNR on June 21, is perfect to capture your splish splash'n fun summer memories.

I've designed the class so that all you need is Echo Park's latest 'A Perfect Summer' collection pack  some white and kraft cardstock, and your basic toolkit plus a few items from your stash such as border punches, a circle punch, twine, brads and buttons. 

It's really that simple, one collection pack, some 12 x 12 cardstock and a few tools!  This class is designed like take-out.  Simple, easy, and will satisify your creative appetite!





In this class, I provide step-by-step layout composition instructions to complete 5 double page layouts. Lots of step out photos and creative tips are shared along the way inspiring you how to make the best use of your collection pack.

I love all the pretty pattern papers from this line and the coordinating die cuts are just begging to be clustered and popped up onto your pages adding whimsical fun making your photos and memories the focus of your pages.
 
The layout recipes are double pages but if you have ever taken a class from me you know my style is to create double page spreads where the left and right pages can stand on it's own.  So whether you are a 2 page scrapper , a single page scrapper or if you are creating multiple albums at a time you will have plenty of layouts ready to record your summer memories.   

Here are a few peeks at some Echo Park summer freshness:

Lazy summer days memories!

Flip flops, shorts, and fun in the sun!

Splish Splashing Summer Days

Where can you get this lovely 'A Perfect Summer' collection by Echo Park paper?  Here are few local stores carrying this line.  If you know of another store local carrying,  please share because I think y'all 'need' to have this collection, LOL!


Pointer's Scrapbooking in Markham
The Memory Keeper in Hamilton
Two Scrapbook Friends in Waterloo
The Scrapping Turtle in St. Jacobs

My scrap booking tends to slow down a lot once school is out and the summer begins. If your summer plans includes a little road trip, time at the cottage, or just chillin' in your own backyard I hope you soak in all the beautiful weather outside and then relax with a little fun crafty time with my Sensational Summer Layout recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!