Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Sizzle!

Hope everyone is staying cool in this humidity!  I was at Timmies this morning and their ice cap machine was out of order, I can believe it because I'm sure it was over worked these past few days.  So then I ordered up an ice cream from their Coldstone Creamery bar so I was happy!

Wishing all kids and teachers a fabulous wrap up to school and a wonderful beginning to your Summer holidays! woot! 

Just wanted to post an update on the release day and time of my online class using Echo Park's A Perfect Summer paper collection.  It is scheduled for release today at 6 pm at the Art Studio@SNR.

I've uploaded a slideshow onto Youtube, just click the photo below.
Click on photo above for video link
Stay cool and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!