Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Apples- so sweet!

It has been a great year for apple orchards this Fall here in southern Ontario, the fruit has been bountiful and sweet.  Here is a peek at some great memories at the orchard last weekend.  This layout came together super quick.


Some of my tips that can make creating a page easy peasy! I print out my photos at home and I absolutely love my Epson PictureMate.  Yes- cost per photo is a little more expensive but why print 100's of images when you only need a few to create a page.  I can resize and print white borders around my photos and the quality is top notch.  Photos with borders instantly pop them off the page  and saves paper in matting them.

With some circle punches you can inject some fun and colour to your background, still loving the chevrons so I used some leftover My Minds Eye papers in my stash.  The apples are Martha Stewart punches so cute!




I take photos of signs where we are and this makes for an instant title!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!