Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Graphic 45 and Scor-pal

Graphic 45's Bird Song collection is made up of beautiful Asian inspired motifs.  I created a 12 x 12 page by layering a few patterns and fussy cutting out some tags and lanterns.  I used the Scor-pal tool to create the half rosette by scoring a 10 x 1.5 inch strip in .25 inch intervals.

This layout celebrates a very special memory when we were in China and my daughter was  presented with a gift from China's Cultural Affairs Minister.  A booklet of finely silk stitched Asian symbols of the Chinese Zodiac.




Supplies: Graphic 45 Bird Song collection, Scor-pal tool, American Crafts card stock.

This is my last assignment with the Scor-pal creative team.  It's has been a fabulous and creative journey, I've learned so much from the gals on the Scor-pal DT these past 2 years and I'll definitely be a fan and stalker of the Scor-pal blog! 





3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout!!! The Graphic 45 papers are wonderful! Love the rosette too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to your daughter on this wonderful honor! She is a beautiful little girl! I am now a blog follower! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and
    a great memory to
    look at.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!