Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Oshawa Scrapfest Wrap Up!

Had an awesome time at Scrapfest Oshawa this past weekend.  Thank you to all the ladies who joined me in my workshops, you gals are amazing,  I am so appreciative of all your support and I hope you enjoyed your time playing with a little paper and glue!  Just want to remind anyone who took my workshops that if you wish to receive my class pdf instructions, just email me!

Here are a few pics, love the photo of my youngest participant, only 7 weeks old!  So nice of you to help your mommy!




Thank you to my awesome TA's, Mary Anne and Myra, you gals are the best.  Lastly, thank you to Lisa and your Scrapfest team for another amazing event!  Looking forward to Cropfest Cambridge next month!

2 comments:

  1. thank you again virginia! i had fun and learned a lot! can't wait to take more of your classes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia - the class was great. I learned a lot of new techniques. The pace was much faster than I nornally work - 6 cards in 2.5 hours is a new record for me, but it was a good to push myself. Looking forward to finishing the rest of my cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!