Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Punch it with chevrons!




I love border punches and when I first saw this EK punch on the store shelf I immediately snagged it because I was in search of a zig zag edger.  With much anticipation I tried it out and then realized it was not an edge punch but an actual punch out (yes, totally my fault in not reading the packing correctly!).  I have to admit I was a little deflated but after a few punches my buyer’s remorse instantly took a turn for the better.  This punch is awesome in cutting out the cute chevron borders so clean,  exact and precise- I love it!!  Here are a few cards I made using this punch:

Punching out a few chevron borders from coordinating pattern papers is a quick way to ground your card with style:



Use the punch border on opposite sides of your paper mat to create a slot that you can thread a wide banner through it for some added interest:



I couldn't resist a spooky Halloween card by making this oogly spider, super easy peasy!



I'm so glad I gave this punch a second chance!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!