Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Some Creative Card Therapy

It's true, creating does heal and feed the soul!

It's my second week battling this low grade winter cold, you know the one that just sort of lingers in the background, not potent enough to put you out of commission completely but you still need to take Advil throughout the day to numb the aches and pains.  In other words....just feeling BLAH!

I turned BLAH into FA LA LA LA by crafting the blah blah blues away!  

I set out initially to make a few tags/cards but then it sort of turned into a higher volume production, LOL! I shopped from my stash for anything Christmas and just piled it on my craft table and went from there.  Here is the result of my craft therapy (there is no rhyme or reason why I shot one card/tag individually vs grouping them in case you are wondering)

The supplies are mostly My Minds Eye, Fancy Pants, and of course my go-to fav diamond wrap bling!
















I think I ended up with about 2 dozen tags/cards,  I'm liking this kind of therapy!  

I'm going to group a few cards/tags along with a Timmies cards for teacher's gifts. 

Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

  1. Virginia, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome ... I need that kind of therapy ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!