PageMaps U Card Class

Win a free spot in PageMaps U's card class!

ETA: this draw is closed, congratulations to the winner MaryAnn!

Save the date -- February 1, 2014 -- to register for PageMaps U's first online card class! In this class, you will be creating 32 fresh, trend-setting cards created by some of your favourite cardmakers in the industry. Just like the PMU layout class, this one will be filled with techniques, exclusive card sketches, slide shows, cutting files and so much more. I really enjoyed creating several cards for this class!

Wouldn't you love to win a free spot into the class? For your chance to win,  share (comment) here your favourite card to handmake and send,  I'll draw a random winner on January 30th. Good luck!


10 comments:

  1. My favorite card is a "Just Because" or a "Thinking of You" because it is so fun to get just a little boost to your day (giving AND receiving!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite card to make and send is an Easter card. I love cute and pretty. Bunnies are cute and daffodils are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making cards for
    the holidays and birthdays.
    My fave would be making
    Halloween cards.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like making cards that incorporate a new technique or tool. It gives me a chance to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring/Easter cards are my fav and Birthdays...or just about anything we celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite card type to make and send is birthday cards because they include a variety of masculine, feminine, teens and tots, so the colours, details, designs and dimension are always changing to suit each recipient, from bling & florals to bold geometric patterns, neutrals, pastels & brights to numbers & names.
    THANK YOU for the chance to win - this class sounds like an exciting way to learn new techniques and be inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great-looking class! I especially love to create thinking of you cards, particularly if I have a new stamp set! I do mail out loads of these. I know I would love to receive one today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to make birthdays cards - I definitely would appreciate a spot in the class so I get some more inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower too!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love making cards for all occasions but especially cards for wedding as it brings back many wonderful memories. When I make them for friends I usually like to create it based on their theme colours ^^ I also love christmas cards all year round (even in the summer) & of course birthday cards. But I can always get more ideas and inspiration. Thank you for the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!