Scrapfest Kitchener 2014!

For some odd reason (hmm...minus 20 degrees and 4 feet high snow in my backyard as write this) I am yearning for Spring which also means Scrapfest Kitchener 2014 is just around the corner!  Get ready for fabulous stores, an awesome crop and crafting workshops all under one roof, wow wow wow!

I'll be there with bells on teaching a few classes and thrilled to be in the company of some amazing teachers.  You can read more about Scrapfest here.

Disney Mega Layouts workshop designed to create 10 double-sided pages, that's 20 single page sides just ready for your Disney photos.  All in one workshop you may wonder?  Yes...I say that a little hesitantly because I've never done this before- jamming so much into a class kit but I have faith that my class participants are eager to give this a try with me, wink wink LOL!!!

I was inspired by the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection- bright, fun, cheerful and very 'Happy'!  The pattern papers are wonderful including some awesome journal cards that are meant for pocket style scrapbooking but I want to share how effortlessly they can be used on your traditional pages too.  Discover how easy it is to s-t-r-e-t-c-h a collection pack into so many layouts!   Fabulous diecut stickers, labels and custom elements covering the Disney theme parks are included for those extra special finishing touches!  Whether you've been to Disney or plan on going soon, these layouts will be perfect to scrapbook your magical adventure!

Craft Fusion Fun workshop designed for the paper crafter that loves paper and glue as much as I do and likes to dabble in it all!   Your class kit is brimming with Kelly Panacci's beautiful Eclectic collection of pattern papers, cardstock diecut and layered elements!  We'll be making a fun-fold mini album that starts as an ordinary file folder transforming it into a cute little treasure full of flaps, folds, pockets and nooks for all your precious photos!  I am certain that once you make one, you will see the creative possibilities in making them for little personal gifts from the heart!  Additional design projects in the class kit are a double page layout and three cards!  I first met Kelly and Mario Panacci last Fall (at Scrapfest Oshawa) and they have been so wonderful to work with,  I can't thank them enough for their support!
All About Me Album workshop designed to be a foundation for your stories of the past, present and future.  I have been mulling this workshop around in my head for a few years.  Yup, over the last few years...I've been hand picking supplies here and there with a vision in my mind of the end project.  I'm super stoked that all my little thoughts, ideas and inspiration have come together and this workshop is ready.  Finally.  Even designing the project, I struggled at times through the process (something that you will understand when you take the class as I'll share my light bulb moment that helped me clear the cobwebs out of the way!).  The mental roadblock was not about how to use the products or where to place the title or where to place a photo, nothing like that, it was more the journey of expression-what to write, how much to write etc. Anyways...totally going off track a bit but I hope you get the idea that taking some 'me' time to express the real 'you' is worth doing!

Click above for video link to class details
Class Registration for Scrapfest Kitchener starts February 19! Hoping to see some familiar faces and meeting new ones too!


3 comments:

  1. All your classes look fabulous!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Scrapfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! See you in Kitchener Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy Su-ColeMarch 03, 2014

    I'm taking your Disney class. Can't wait!
    Do u have any kits from your pass classes? I might be interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!