An amazing time at Scrapfest Kitchener!

A huge wave and shout out to everyone that came out to Scrapfest Kitchener!  I was lucky enough to be teaching in the viewing lounge which had a bird's eye view of both the cropping are and the market place. Pretty cool to see one arena filled with busy vendors setting up their mini stores, doing mak'n takes, demos etc. and then turn around to see another huge arena lined with cropping tables with lots of scrapbookers getting creative!

Huge hugs and thanks to all who joined me in my classes.  All you gals rocked the classes and I hope you had fun picking up a few ideas and inspiration along the way.  Please let me know if you would like the pdf files for the class images, my email was included in the set of your class instructions.
Thank you Myra (plus a few others...you know who you are!) for being my indispensable TA all weekend long! 

Disney Layouts using Simple Stories.
It was an awesome treat for Kelly Panacci (and Mario!) to drop by my Craft Fusion workshop.  We loved working with Kelly's beautiful Eclectic products in this class and it was amazing to hear how she started designing this collection, her inspiration and the design process of her art getting manufactured by K&Company.



Thanks Kelly Panacci!
Lastly, thank you to Lisa Furtney and her wonderful team for another success Scrapfest Kitchener!  

1 comment:

  1. Love to have attended the Fusion class but it was full so fast! love tha samples I see here in your photos. Hope you offer something similar again next scrapfest

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!