Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Toronto Spring Creativ Festival

Chirp chirp...tweet tweet...quack quack...ah the sweet sounds of Spring.  Even with the light snowfall yesterday I am seeing (my tulips) and hearing (the ducks are back in my pool) signs of Spring. Sweet!

I am super excited for the Toronto Spring Creativ Festival next weekend at the Toronto International Centre.  I'll be teaching a couple of mini classes at the Scrapbook and Cards Today booth next Friday April 25th, hope you can drop by and say hello!

I am teaching a double page layouts class where we will use pretty papers, trims and a little bling to surround the photos you love and cherish.  The second is a card class where we will make some pretty cards and create a cute little box from scratch to hold them.

Double Page Layout class

Card with box class
You can register for my classes here.  We are going to have a wonderful time getting crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!