Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May- New PageMaps Sketches!

It is May 1st so this means new PageMaps sketches are available, woot!  You can find Becky's amazing sketch inspiration here, it is also PageMaps 8th Anniversary this month - Happy Anniversary!!

I chose to use this sketch, I love the 'T' design for a couple of photos and vertical journaling below.






The team was given a sketch challenge this month, I chose to rotate the sketch 90 degrees left, ie. the 'T' design is rotated and I thought the vertical element would be perfect for a single photo clustered with some embellishments.  I still utilized the journaling area for horizontal journal strips.

This layout was a little out of the box, firstly I took a selfie, and secondly scrapbooked it!- still feels a little awkward to do this but I think I will appreciate it years later when I look back on it.




Have a wonderful day, hope you can squeeze a little crafting time in for National Scrapbook Day (May3)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!