Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Summer ,Summer and Summer pages!

I am so excited to share that I'll be teaching this Summer Bliss layouts workshop at One Crazy Stamper on Saturday July 5!  I had so much fun creating this class using Echo Park's Summer Bliss collection, everything is loaded in your class kit to create 5 double page layouts!  I wasn't shy about using large summer icons because nothing says how much we love summer than being a little crazy and loud!

Lora, owner of One Crazy Stamper, has an amazing crop space and is the perfect place for you to spend some time crafting!  Plan on finishing most of the projects in class and should you wish to stay longer Lora will leave the classroom open for you until 5pm- woot!

Here is a quick peek at some class images, you can register for the workshop here.
I would love for you to join me!!


For those that have already registered for my Homepun Happiness (sold out) workshop on May 31- looking forward to seeing you very soon!  We are going to have fun with lots of Simple Stories goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!