Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

July + Pagemaps!

Funny thing, when I was growing up I use to turn my nose at cilantro, I just didn't like the peculiar taste or smell of it.  Fast forward years later (achem insert 'many') I have done a complete 180 and now LOVE this herb.  I could take a fresh bunch and throw it on a salad, soup, or any dish and I would be in my happy world.

Here is a page I created using a July 12x12 PageMaps sketch.  You can see the rest of newly released July sketches and fabulous interpretations by the PageMaps team and Jenni Bowlin designers here!




And not to forget carmakers, published quarterly is CardMaps , lots of creativity packed into a smaller format!

I made a little card with gold butterflies- loving' the gold trend lately:


Lastly, Becky has released PMU 2 (PageMaps University 2) and I was delighted to become a contributor again.  More details on class peeks and registration can be found here!


Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!