Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Christmas Memories Folio Workshop

Yes, you read that right...Christmas!  Please know that I am very torn about fast tracking through Autumn and into Christmas.  I love them both- who am I kidding!  And my excuse is that I'm always working a season or two ahead when planning for workshops.

I have been wanting to create a countdown to Christmas mini album workshop for some time and so when I was searching for the latest products and inspiration I came upon Tim Holtz's video from CHA 2014 introducing his kraft Collections folio album.  Well, my jaw just dropped because within minutes into his video my mind was racing...and fast!  The basic construction of the folio album is just begging for adding in fun flips, flaps and folds-totally rings the bell for me ding! ding! ding!

My idea for the countdown album is that you could use it to document one Christmas, everyday leading up to Christmas, a collection of Christmases past, family holiday traditions, your favourite holiday recipes...see the list just goes on and on!  And as a little bonus I've include extra supplies and instructions to create a double page Christmas layout in your class kit, woot!

I'm stoked to share with you some peeks at my Christmas Memories Folio workshop that I will be teaching at One Crazy Stamper on Saturday November 22, 10am to 1pm.

You can read all about the class details, what supplies to bring and how to register here.

A peek at some products that we will be playing with  ( I've added more since I took this photo)-  A 7x9 folio album, a mix of Carta Bella and Teresa Collins holiday papers, some specialty fabric paper, die cuts,  trims, sequins and jewels.  Mix these beautiful products together and you are going to have one treasured keepsake!  The projects samples are on display at One Crazy Stamper if you would like to check it out.  In the meantime here are a few close-up images.








Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!