Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Colour Suite Challenge



This month I was invited by Summer  Fullerton to take part in her Colour Suite challenge.  She sent me this awesome colour palette and said to 'create whatever fancys me' just using the colour as the jumping off inspiration point.  I was immediately drawn to the the blue she chose, I love the intensity of the navy blue, it is such a classic and timeless colour. I also love the chartreuse green and red so I wanted to use that on my page for pops of brightness and colour.

Here is the page I created.  I gathered all the navy blue supplies from an array of collections in my stash- Teresa Collins, Carta Bella, and Little yellow bicycle.  Isn't the photo of this little boy the best? I don't often do one photo layouts but in the case he is the star of the page!




Thanks Summer for this wonderful challenge, I had so much fun.  Summer also creates a project for this, please check out her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!