Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throwback Thursday


Here is a page that definitely makes it a throwback-the colour pink!  I haven't seen pink in Anna's wardrobe in many many years.  She pretty much declared herself a 'blue girl' since grade 1 and said bye-bye to anything pink.  I remember creating this layout using fun ways to add texture on the page, I sewed with embroidery thread (this is when I had to buy the embroidery thread in the yarn section of the craft store vs the scrapbooking aisle) and I made my own pattern paper thickers by running the fun foam through my Quickutz (now Lifestyle crafts).  I also remember trying to come up with a catchy title and liking 'knot-ical helper' thought it was pretty clever if I don't say so myself- ha!



Here is another throwback page using emboss-ables.  Do you remember these?  For the life of me I cannot remember the manufacturer who made these embossed 12x12 sheets- they were mainly themed and you would either fussy cut out elements or sometimes they were pre-cut for you.  There was a sheet of 12x12 embossed alphabet tiles which I loved and used on this page.  Also a throwback is that I have angled my photos which is a huge departure of my typical linear and straight style today.  You know looking back, I'm liking the non-linear-ness (word??) of this page, lol.


Thanks so much for dropping by! xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!