Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Crop and Create Thunderbay

With back to back events at Crop and Create Thunderbay and the Toronto Creativ Festival I have been busy and having a blast!

Thank you Thunderbay friends for a lovely welcome! It was fabulous meeting new crafters and catching up with some ladies I met at Crop and Create Winnipeg earlier this year.  In between teaching a couple of classes I had a chance to sample Thunderbay's famous persian pastry- oh yum yum and yum!  We also enjoyed a very nice steak dinner at locally acclaimed Prospector steak house- I am still dreaming about their fresh buns and garlic butter!


Lastly, loved spending time with some very special girls-  Angie, Nicole, Vicki and Catherine,  I don't need to use words how I feel about y'all ((HUGS!))

Drum roll....next up is Crop and Create Markham 2015!!


Here are the details, registration starts Monday Oct 27 for alumni and Tuesday Oct 27 for new attendees!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!