Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October PageMaps!

Hey all, new sketches are up at PageMaps! I love this time of the year, leaves are starting to turn, the night are getting a little cooler and time to put away the flip flops in favour of our scrapbook trimmer!  Fall is usually the time we start thinking about scrapbooking again, check out some new layout sketches to kick start your mojo.

This month my page celebrates the Autumn Moon Festival, a Chinese celebration of the full moon and wishes for a bountiful harvest.  Moon festival happens once a year and I always look forward to moon cakes.  I grew up loving these pastries- sweet lotus paste surrounding a salted egg, sounds like an odd combination but delicious.  It is very hard to find Asian inspired paper lines, when Graphic 45 and BoBunny came out with an Asian themed collection a few years back I snagged a lot of it!

The house and tag die are from Becky Fleck's Pocket Treasures's die collection released by Penny Black stamps.  You can see them here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!