Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

World Card Making Day October 4!

Mark this date- Saturday October 4 is World Card Making Day!  Do you have any crafty plans to celebrate this wonderful hobby of ours?  I have a couple of ideas that might fit into your schedule.

I'll be celebrating this special occasion at One Crazy Stamper along with my crafty friend Brigit.
Brigit and I will have some free mak'n takes.  Lora, owner of One Crazy Stamper, is opening her studio from 10 am to 4pm for you to bring your own crafty projects to work on.  The studio time is free but you do have to register by calling her store to book your spot.

I will be there bright and early from 10am to 12 pm.  I will have two mak'n takes, a card and a Halloween candy box (while quantities last)!  Hope to see you there!


Scrapbook and Cards today is celebrating the entire day on-line.  Catherine has done an amazing job at putting this online celebration together for you! Every hour a newly designed card will be posted along with a giveaway from some amazing sponsors!  Click here to check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!