Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Basic Grey- November guest designer

I have been a long time fan of Basic Grey and when asked if I was interested in creating a few projects as their November guest designer, I enthusiastically said 'YES!'  I was sent their Vivienne collection - a gorgeous collection of fresh florals with some cozy hues of browns and pinks.

My Mom recently took the plunge in getting her very first smart phone.  Anna is giving Mom a quick iPhone lesson on how to text and use Suri.  It was very endearing to watch them together.




For my 2nd project I created a page to record a very special memory of some very delicious treats.  Fresh butter, baguette and macarons delivered from Paris!  This girl was in heaven, so sinfully delicious and something I will always remember.



Next I created a couple of cards all-occasion cards.  I really love the thin acetate chipboard patterned frames, they are wonderful to work with and adds a beautiful clean-lined see-through backdrop to the cards.


Loved all the delicate wood-veneer shapes ands sayings for instant dimension and texture.


I also answered their  Basic Grey's'Baker's dozen questionnaire, you can read the survey why I prefer brads over eyelets. Just scroll down to the end of their blog post here.

Have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!