Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Cropfest Cambridge wrap-up

Thank you Lisa, Sandra and Lorna for another awesome time at Cropfest Cambridge.  I saw many happy ladies enjoying their weekend of cropping, creating, laughing and enjoying a few sweets from the Candylicious buffet!

I taught 2 classes on Saturday and let me just say, you ladies are 'da bomb'!!  You gals rocked the projects and I hope to see you again soon.  Here is a pic of some creativity in action, love seeing an organized mess of srappy goodness!



Thank you to Sandra for helping me out with my classes, appreciate your help so much!

Next up is Scrapfest Kitchener 2015!-  So happy and excited to be invited to teach there again- I already have a few class ideas swirling about!


Stay warm, have a wonderful weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!