Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

November PageMaps!

November greetings! New scrapbooking sketches are up over at PageMaps!  For this month's layout I chose an 8.5x11 sketch!  I love creating 8.5x11 pages and I still feel that you can keep your photos and story the focus of the page even with a smaller starting size.


I dug into my stash of pattern paper and just pulled out papers that I thought would go together, in the end the pattern papers are from Crate Paper, Pink Pasilee and BoBunny.  I used the stamp set from  Let's Chat-Penny Black, love the circle scribble swirls of this stamp set.  This set is so versatile for all sorts of projects.  I read somewhere that Ranger Archival inks work great with acrylic stamps so I wanted to test that and yup, the images came out really crisp and clear!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!