Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Greetings!

Happy New Year!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season making many memories!
Brrr....it is cold today, maybe because we have had a warmer than normal Winter and the drop to -10C just makes it seem that much colder!

I do want to take the time to thank you for dropping by this blog and reading what I've been up to,  I am looking forward to another year of creating, teaching and scrapbooking!

January 2015 PageMaps are up, you can check them out here.
I chose this sketch to create a birthday layout for the sweetest little boy that just turned 2.


Okay, silly confession, you know when you think you have a catchy title and proud of it? I am surely not the first to do this but I just couldn't wait to play up the number '2' to coin phrases like '2 cute' and '2 awesome', ha!

The paper is from My Minds Eye (an older birthday collection), Spellbinders speech bubbles dies (Becky Fleck's PageMaps collection) and Penny Black stamps/numbers dies.




Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!