Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New! Basic Grey Adrift and Prism collections

Was super excited to be asked by Basic Grey to create a few projects using their 2 newest collections Adrift and Prism!

Let talk Adrift!  this is an aquatic and nautical themed collection.  Spending a lot of time 'adrift' on Georgian Bay during summer months I see many projects in my future with this line!

Here is my first page,  I used the ocean page as my base and by strategically covering up ocean labels, you get a realistic Georgian Bay background.




My second project using Adrift captures the memories of a visit to Ripley's Aquarium.  You get many letters in the chipboard tile alphabet set, I still have lots left over after the long title on this page.





Next up is the Prism collection.  This is a really versatile collection of cute geometric shapes and is great for girl or boy pages.

My cousin's daughter Ava here, she is so cute playing school and lining up her stuffies for story time!




Last project using Prism, selfies (of course!) of my daughter.  Love her fun spirit!




Had so much creating these projects, thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

Your comments always brighten my day!