Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Scrapfest Kitchener 2015!

Save the date, April 10/11 2015 for Scrapfest Kitchener

Just imagine, cropping, shopping and crafting over 2 days all under one roof!  I am thrilled to be teaching alongside these talented and fantastic teachers -Cathie Allen, Vicki Boutin and Agnieszka Bellaidea!

Here are some classes that I'll be teaching in Kitchener, you can check out some video links  for more class images.




The last workshop, Let's talk photos, size matters! is a new format that I'm eager to teach.  This is a seminar style class where I'll share with you some creative options to resize your photos before you send them to your photo lab or print at home.  I'll demonstrate a free software utility called Photosheet (for Windows PCs).   With a few drags and clicks you get some awesome photo collage configurations.  Combine free digital journal cards alongside your photos are just a few benefits of using this photo collaging tool.  Walk away with know-how and fresh ideas for creative scrapbooking possibilities with photo resizing.



Hope to see you at Scrapfest Kitchener!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!