Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February PageMaps!

Happy February!  new sketches are up at PageMaps, you can check them out here!

I created a 12x12 page about a trip to Costco and coming across the biggest bear ever!  I am sucker for stuffies and I oohed and aahhed over this gigantic soft cuddly bear.  I seriously contemplated stuffing it into my shopping cart as an early birthday gift to me (this justifies it right, lol) but I didn't go through with it.  Our next visit to Costco I had in my mind, if the bear was still there it would likely come home with me, but alas I should have known the 'Costco rule'- if you see something and you really like, buy it because chances are it won't be there on your next visit.  The Costco rule holds true...no bears to be seen, oh well at least I have a fun memory of it.





Hope you have bear-y wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!