Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

PageMaps3 Registration!


PageMaps University (PMU) 2015 registration is open!  I was delighted to be a contributor again along with some uber talented ladies.  Please check out the PageMaps site here for all the details.

This class is loaded with 18 layouts, sketches, techniques and how-to's, full-color instructions, complete supply lists (including paper names!) and free die cutting files.  This four-week, self-paced, online class begins Monday, February 16th. Stop by PageMaps to see all of the sneak peeks, try out a freebie class, and then register for this one. It’s going to be so much fun! 

Want to win a chance for a spot in this class? Just comment here and tell me what your favourite colour is!  I'll draw a winner on Wednesday Feb. 11, good luck!

Here is a little sneak peek of my layouts.



Edited on February 11, 2015
The winner by random generator for all who posted on FB and this blog to win a spot in PMU3 is Rona Thompson!  Congratulations Rona, please send me your email address.




5 comments:

  1. Would love a chance to win, the class is on my wish list! My favourite colour is yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sneak peaks look great! My favorite colour is blue. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! Pink all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sneek peeks look intriguing. My color is red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love the chance to win. PageMaps U is just what I need. Toss up between pink and purple!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!