Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

March PageMaps!

March greetings!  It's a new month and new PageMaps sketches are here!  This month Fancy Pants designers teamed up with PageMaps and you can check out all their beautiful inspiration here.

I chose to use this vertical 8.5 x11 sketch.  I think I've mentioned this before, I am enjoying scrapbooking with this smaller format and I don't think I am giving up too much creative canvas space at all so if you are on the fence I say try it!


Anna recently achieved a new karate belt level, purple! you might have guessed that from the colour scheme of the page.  At every belt level, there are 2 photos that capture the moment, the time she receives her certificate and a photo of her and her Sensai.  I have these same photos of her at every belt level so when I saw this 2 photo sketch I knew it would be perfect!  

I shrunk her certificate down to 30% size and essentially that was my journaling done!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!