Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

PageMaps U - 2015 Card Class!

Calling all cardmakers and PageMaps fans!

PageMaps U’s first cardmaking class of 2015 is here! This class is brimming with 32 exclusively designed cards and sketches, techniques and how-to's, full-color instructions, complete supply lists (including paper names!) and free die cutting files.  This four-week, self-paced, online class begins Monday, March 16th. Stop by PageMaps to see all of the sneak peeks, try out a freebie class, and then register for this one. It’s going to be so much fun!  You can read all about this class here.

I was tickled pink to be a contributor for this class, here is a sneak peek of some cards I created:





Would you like a chance for you to win a free spot into this fantastic cardmaking class! Just leave a comment on this post or my FB page and tell me what your favorite embellishment is. That easy! I’ll draw a random winner on Wednesday, March 11th. Good luck!

Edited- The winner of PageMaps Card class is Kerri C!  Please contact me with your email info, congrats!

3 comments:

  1. Gee, never been first to comment before! Your cards speak of beauty; can't wait to see the full card. My favorite embellie is flowers. I seem to always return to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win this card making class. My favourite embellies lean to the 'bling' side, so anything with lots of shine in it such as gems and glitter glue always find their way onto my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite embellishments are enamel dots. I can use those anywhere! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!