Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Scrapbook and Cards Today Birthday Celebration!


Hey crafty friends, this month marks the 10th Anniversary for Scrapbook and Cards Today!  I feel very lucky to be a part of this amazing magazine, the inspiration and creative community is something I will always cherish.  Happy Birthday, hip hip hooray!  There is a big celebration over at SCT here!

Spring is definitely in the air, the sweet sounds of birds chirping, the grass a little greener and the daytime hours are longer, yay!  The 2016 Spring issue is blooming full of cheerful inspiration, you can view or download the entire issue free!


Here are some peeks at my projects in this issue:




1 comment:

  1. Indeed you are truly creative and really appreciate your spirit for that. I need few decoration ideas for my party and planning to book one of local venues in Los Angeles. I am really not sue where to start and immensely confused.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!