Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Doodlebug- Cream & Sugar!

Hello everyone, here to share some projects using Doodlebug's adorable Cream & Sugar collection.  Having a love for lattes and a sweet tooth, I am just so thankful all the delicious sweet treats in this collection are calorie free, phew!

As soon as I saw the frappuccino icon in this collection I had the perfect photo in mind to scrapbook.  I used a Doodlebug treat bag to cluster a grouping of embellishments beside the photo to enhance the 'Sweet' title on the page.






The Cream & Sugar collection has plenty of yummy bits perfect for making cards for that special someone.  On this card, I used a Doodlebug mini love letter to create a Valentines day card.






Happy crafting and I hope your projects are sweetened with a bit of  Cream & Sugar! I know I couldn't resist it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!